- Five keys to happiness
- In pursuit of happiness
- Look after yourself!
- You can't buy happiness
- No to perfection
- 10 steps to happiness
- Create Your Own Luck!
- The path to self love
- Boredom is good for you!
- Bad habits be gone!
- Get back to a positive attitude!
- In life, are you where you want to be?
- Find your inner happiness
- 5 ways to boost your luck
- Why do we crave recognition?
- Christmas: The season for forgiveness
- The Toltec Way: 4 New Year’s resolutions
- How to look on the bright side
- Intuition: The secret to happiness
- Is comforting just for children?
- Learn to be at one with yourself
- Freudian slips: What your unconscious is trying to tell you
- Sexual addiction
- Addicted to shopping?
- Female sexual addiction
- Addicting to dating sites?
- Are you an Internet addict?
- The Brain and Drug Addiction
- Sex addiction is a class A drug
- Trend: Mobile phone addiction
- Alienating sexual addiction
- Baclofen to treat alcoholism
- Are you a cyber-addict?
- Work addiction
Doctissimo helps you get inside your head with our psychology articles. Learn more about psychological therapies such as CBT, group therapy, as well as dreaming, happiness and much, much more...
Many of us have complexes, whether about real or imagined shortcomings. We may feel less beautiful, less intelligent or less successful than others; that the grass is always greener on the other side. Get a grip and stop complexes from holding you back from achieving your full potential.
Phobias are irrational and ongoing fears that can arise in relation to certain situations, activities, animals or other people.
Are you on an eternal quest for happiness? Let Doctissimo help you with advice and hints to simplify life and get you closer your goal.
I'm addicted to... work, shopping, sex. Many of us have some kind of addiction, whether we admit it or not.
Therer are a lot of psychological orders that are less widely known, but which are sources of ongoing distress for those suffering from them.
Many mental health problems, including depression, addictions and eating disorders may be helped by psychological therapies.
Your dreams can tell you more about yourself than you'd imagine. Learn where dreams come from and how to decode their messages.
As children may not be able to get words around their distress, a majority of children's psychological disorders will be characterised by behavioural problems.
Decoding your dreams can be a way of accessing the deeper realms of your own personality, and even the lay person can learn to interpret dreams.
There is nothing more central to life than taking care of yourself. After all, without you, where would you be? Take...
Get more on this subject…