- Five steps to better sleep…
- Sleep and health
- The best bedding choices
- Wonderful micro-siestas!
- Siestas to enhance workplace performance
- Pay off your sleep debt
- Your bed is your friend!
- Natural remedies for a good night's sleep
- The link between caffeine and insomnia
- 10 questions about sleep…
- Why can't I sleep well?
- Change your bedding
- 10 rules for charming your computer
- 5 steps to success at work
- Enneagram: The career-boosting personality test
- Why work-related stress is bad for you
- The rise of the granny au pair
- How to avoid visual fatigue
- Chronopsychology: Optimise your day
- Preventing venous insufficiency at work
- Safety and health at work
- Do you balance work and life?
- Are you a workaholic?
Sex and health
Human beings are unique among animals in having the capacity for sexual desire even when the female is not fertile and in retaining desire into old age, long after conception has ceased to be possible. The explanation may be that sex helps to maintain partnerships. Regular sex seems to improve cardiovascular fitness and prolong life and people involved in stable sexual relationships live longer than those without sexual partners.
Safe sex means understanding the importance of sexual practices that minimize your risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections.
The physical and emotional elements of satisfying sexual relationships.
Making love could extend life expectancy and prevent cardiac problems and even certain cancers. Read on to find out how sexual pleasure equals a healthy body!
Get more on this subject…