- Five steps to better sleep…
- Sleep and health
- The best bedding choices
- Wonderful micro-siestas!
- Siestas to enhance workplace performance
- Pay off your sleep debt
- Your bed is your friend!
- Natural remedies for a good night's sleep
- The link between caffeine and insomnia
- 10 questions about sleep…
- Why can't I sleep well?
- Change your bedding
- 10 rules for charming your computer
- 5 steps to success at work
- Enneagram: The career-boosting personality test
- Why work-related stress is bad for you
- The rise of the granny au pair
- How to avoid visual fatigue
- Chronopsychology: Optimise your day
- Preventing venous insufficiency at work
- Safety and health at work
- Do you balance work and life?
- Are you a workaholic?
All about insomnia
At some point in their lives, about 1 in 3 people has regular difficulty in sleeping, known as insomnia. Problems include difficulty in falling asleep and waking during the night and being unable to get back to sleep.
Insomnia is the regular inability to fall asleep or stay asleep, leading to excessive tiredness.
Around 30% of the population suffers from insomnia… more than you thought right? Read on to learn more, and make sure you aren’t one of them…
Does drinking coffee really keep you awake at night? Why does caffeine affect some people more than others? Doctissimo asked sleep expert Dr. Marie France Vecchierini to explain the relationship between coffee and insomnia.
Get more on this subject…