- Five steps to better sleep…
- Sleep and health
- The best bedding choices
- Wonderful micro-siestas!
- Siestas to enhance workplace performance
- Pay off your sleep debt
- Your bed is your friend!
- Natural remedies for a good night's sleep
- The link between caffeine and insomnia
- 10 questions about sleep…
- Why can't I sleep well?
- Change your bedding
- 10 rules for charming your computer
- 5 steps to success at work
- Enneagram: The career-boosting personality test
- Why work-related stress is bad for you
- The rise of the granny au pair
- How to avoid visual fatigue
- Chronopsychology: Optimise your day
- Preventing venous insufficiency at work
- Safety and health at work
- Do you balance work and life?
- Are you a workaholic?
Lifestyle has evolved radically over the last century and while hygiene and improvements in diet have boosted health and longevity, new factors contribute to health problems. Overeating is now a health woe for developed countries as well as lifestyle factors such as recreational drug use and work stress. We look at understanding and improving modern lifestyle.
At some point in their lives, about 1 in 3 people has regular difficulty in sleeping, known as insomnia. Problems include difficulty in falling asleep and waking during the night and being unable to get back to sleep.
It's difficult for anyone living on planet earth to say that they don't know about the dangers of smoking, and yet...
Tradtional medicine has always recognised the important place lifestyle plays in health, and modern medicine is now looking back towards the same lessons.
You've thought about it long and hard, and have decided to give up smoking for good. Well done!
Regular sex seems to improve cardiovascular fitness and prolong life so can play a positive part in your ongoing good health.
Many people use alcohol, tobacco or recreational drugs for pleasure, but all of these substances may cause severe health problems.
Doctissimo looks at the modern tiredness phenomena and makes some suggestions to break the cycle.
Stress is a bane of modern lifestyle and is a trigger for many health, emotional and relationship problems. Read on to understand more about how to prevent and treat stress.
Doctissimo brings you advice and ideas to ensure your wellbeing during travel to make sure you arrive in good shape.
Holidays are the time when we take a little bit of me or us time to relax, discover... whatever makes us happy.
ome of us work from home, some of us live at work...Doctissimo helps you balance work and life, safely, healthily and happily.
Get more on this subject…